Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #1726
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I'll bring bacon to convince VR to trust me (he *does* like my scritches) ..... and some candy to throw in the other direction so the children can be cleared away. Miyatake's kids, you know.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:17 PM   #1727
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I'll bring bacon to convince VR to trust me (he *does* like my scritches) ..... and some candy to throw in the other direction so the children can be cleared away. Miyatake's kids, you know.
I'd have thought your sharp pointy swordy thing could clear the kids out of the way. That or improve the average IQ of the gene pool.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #1728
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I'd have thought your sharp pointy swordy thing could clear the kids out of the way. That or improve the average IQ of the gene pool.
Well, yah, that's true. Any of the shums that accidentally get themselves in its way will get a big owie. I'll try not to really target any of them. (note to self: have lunch before you go)
Old 03-04-2009, 03:30 PM   #1729
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Z-chan, could you take a look at this version of the "Green Absinthe Fairy" and tell me what you think? It's on sale and I'm considering picking it up (and of course you'd get another avatar out of it, if you like it).

Edit: I suppose it would help if I include the link:
http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/a...spmeta=ab&_m=d

Last edited by nekokami; 03-04-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: hit submit too quickly!
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:33 PM   #1730
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Z-chan, could you take a look at this version of the "Green Absinthe Fairy" and tell me what you think? It's on sale and I'm considering picking it up (and of course you'd get another avatar out of it, if you like it).

Edit: I suppose it would help if I include the link:
http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/-/a...spmeta=ab&_m=d
well, don't buy it just for me, obviously, but i like it ! i like those wings that look like leaves. and i would love to have an avatar of it, if you feel like making me one.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:40 PM   #1731
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
well, don't buy it just for me, obviously, but i like it ! i like those wings that look like leaves. and i would love to have an avatar of it, if you feel like making me one.
Hee hee hee. No, not just for you (I actually need an illustration of the Absinthe Fairy for that card game I keep working on), but I do value your opinion.

(And it's massively on sale today.)
Old 03-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #1732
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Hee hee hee. No, not just for you (I actually need an illustration of the Absinthe Fairy for that card game I keep working on), but I do value your opinion.

(And it's massively on sale today.)
well all right then. definitely take advantage of the sale price.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:48 PM   #1733
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

I agree -- that's a good lookin fairy gal!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:33 AM   #1734
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
We can't be havin' this! This thread is being overtaken by the Gilt By Association Thread for number o f posts!

NOT ON MY WATCH!

Well, I did need a new watch, anyway...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #1735
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
We can't be havin' this! This thread is being overtaken by the Gilt By Association Thread for number o f posts!

NOT ON MY WATCH!

Well, I did need a new watch, anyway...
Timex!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:41 AM   #1736
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
We must have new avatars for Zzzzelda. Must! Just look at that poor, almost naked girl wearing those tattered rags. (Well, I'm looking. So is pshwynk, I'm sure.) So I plead with you all out there: Create, please!

Zelda watch? Okay, scratch that one.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #1737
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

I'm working on it! But I really have to finish the Steampunk Dorothy project first.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM   #1738
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
i say let the thread die ....

she still hasn't changed her reading device listing ....

she should be setting an example to us minions ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:21 PM   #1739
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
i say let the thread die ....
Blasphemy!

Quote:
she still hasn't changed her reading device listing ....
I don't know, maybe you could ask her nicely.

Quote:
she should be setting an example to us minions ....
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:28 PM   #1740
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post

I don't know, maybe you could ask her nicely.

That has been done on numerous occasions !!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda