Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Formatting tip

In Microsoft Word, if you're worried about having extra spaces at the end of a paragraph, or at the beginning, you can do ctrl-f for find. Then type in ^13 with a space after it for extra spaces at the beginning of a paragraph or ^13 with a space after for extra spaces at the end of a paragraph.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
formatting, microsoft word, paragraph return