Vote now. 3 6.82%
Vote often. 10 22.73%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish. 22 50.00%
I like pink combat boots 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #46
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I vote that something nice happens to me. Preferably today.
I vote for that too.

And if I can have two votes, I'll vote for something nce happening to gracekrispy, too
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:05 PM   #47
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I vote for that too.

And if I can have two votes, I'll vote for something nce happening to gracekrispy, too
Aww, thanks! Something nice did just happen to you! You got karma!

You can have another vote now.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #48
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Grace, I voted that you were a wacko! Which makes you a perfect fit for MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:58 PM   #49
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Grace, I voted that you were a wacko! Which makes you a perfect fit for MobileRead.

I see you are not alone in that thought... there are a few who seem to think Iʻm wacko.

oh, and VR, gʻhead, vote again. May be in your own head though. But youʻve never had a problem with that before, right??
Old 04-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #50
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Aww, thanks! Something nice did just happen to you! You got karma!

You can have another vote now.
Aww ty

I vote for cracking open the drinks and having a party
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 05:27 AM   #51
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Ditto

I'll bring the chocolate cake, and trifle ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #52
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Sounds perfect, am!

Iʻm getting Geoff ready right now! No, put down the cake! Just for a second...you can pick it right back up again, I PROMISE!
THERE!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #53
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I vote to invite myself to the party!

I'll bring cake!!!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #54
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Can someone please bring ice cream? *whispers* I donʻt like cake...

Iʻll bring brownies though!! And some extra dark chocolate!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #55
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
How can there be extra dark chocolate with this crowd? There's never enough...
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:54 PM   #56
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
How can there be extra dark chocolate with this crowd? There's never enough...
Old 04-11-2010, 07:01 PM   #57
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Hot fudge sundaes! With extra fudge!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:06 PM   #58
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

I kicked the party off by frying up several pounds of BACON!!!!

And I promptly ate several pieces with tomatoes on toast. Now I have a griddle loaded with bacon grease (facials, anyone?) and a longing to eat more crispy crunchy BACON!!!! baconbaconbaconbaconbacon....

and I thought of VR at least once, during the first bite...
Old 12-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #59
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

By the way, in case anyone is concerned, I am still having this issue at times. Not always, you understand, but sometimes.
Old 12-27-2010, 04:45 AM   #60
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Chocolate, or trifle ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote