Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #1
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
Question Uploading queue

Hi everybody, what's up?

I was recently converting some files with calibre and I wondering if there is a way one could batch convert AND send to the device, can this be done?

I normally leave my device plugged in while converting so that it would also charge itself and I think it would be nice if there were a way to just queue the upload right behind the conversion process. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
the 0.6 calibre release will autoconvert books when you click send to device
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
el.astrologo
Groupie
el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.el.astrologo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-700BC
Cool! Thanks Kovid, great app you got here
el.astrologo is offline   Reply With Quote