Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 08-26-2005, 10:59 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
MobileRead via Google Talk

I just installed Google Talk and my first contact is Sammy of PalmAddicts. If you also like to chat with one of MobileRead, feel free to add me to your contact list. Other MobileRead editors who have Google Talk installed will soon be added to the list below:

Alexander: turcic@gmail.com
Sunshine: geeklet at gmail dot com
Chaos: jsnelgrove at gmail dot com

You can download Google Talk from here and also check out these hacks.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:28 PM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
I'm on: geeklet at gmail dot com

sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2005, 02:23 PM   #3
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
jsnelgrove at gmail dot com, if anyone actually has a reason to talk to me. :P

By the way, for Google Talk, if you don't need the VoIP, you might want to consider trying a normal Jabber client, such as Gaim, Exodus, or any of the other clients listed on jabber.org. From what I've heard, Google's client is, for the moment, slightly lacking in respect to features. If you don't need the VoIP, using another client makes up for that.
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:43 PM   #4
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
has anyone gotten the wumpus to accept their invite?
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:25 PM   #5
hank
Dinosaur
hank began at the beginning.

Device: Clie TH55, SJ30, VisorEdge, Palm3xe
does Google require OSX 10.4? or only some clients?

tap...tap...tap....is this thing on?
hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert