Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 01:50 AM   #31
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
Well I have some first impressions from my new 1/2 TF or Eee Pad (no Dock yet).

<snip>

That's all, now back to my drawing board for that solar charging slipcover case.

Luck;
Ken
Hey, I don't want to read posts like this... My debit card is itching as it is...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:00 AM   #32
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
UPS tracking shows mine arriving today by 3:00, I can't wait.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-13-2011, 11:35 AM   #33
Richey79
mrkrgnao
Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richey79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650, K3 Wireless, Galaxy S3, iPad 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy3b View Post
Only problems I have with Bluetooth keyboards is I type far faster than they can display the text. Well, at least the BT keyboards I've used, which is only around a half-dozen. Hopefully there might be something faster in new versions. But the keyboard buffer thing is a common complaint by touch typists who hit 100-wpm or more.

I love the idea of a BT keyboard so if this is better I would love to know from anyone who can confirm a nice fast BT keyboard. Otherwise I will go with a hard dock in whatever slate PC I end up with.
I use a Microsoft BT Mobile Keyboard 6000.

My typing speed's only about 65 wpm, but I've never run into any problems with the buffer, and what I type turns up on screen pretty-much instantaneously. I use it with my mobile and iPad without any drops in connection or hiccups.
Richey79 is offline   Reply With Quote