Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
Paul Bunyan
Paul Bunyan began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello from Northern Minnesota

I just finished formatting my friend's book for Kindle. Struggled with table of contents, but it looks ok to me.

I am looking forward to diving in here and learning more about the e-reader experience. I want to make this conversion take the best possible advantage of the new e-books.

PB
Paul Bunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #2
raphaelnonsenso
Enthusiast
raphaelnonsenso doesn't litterraphaelnonsenso doesn't litter

Device: Sony Touch, K3
Welcome to MR, you'll find the people on this Forum very friendly and helpful. Enjoy the experience.
raphaelnonsenso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
I just finished formatting my friend's book for Kindle. Struggled with table of contents, but it looks ok to me.

I am looking forward to diving in here and learning more about the e-reader experience. I want to make this conversion take the best possible advantage of the new e-books.

PB
Welcome to MobileRead, Paul.

Don't hesitate to ask questions, jump in on threads, and be sure to download some of the ebooks we have here.

Don't even need a device to be able to read them.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:50 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi PB and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #5
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Paul, and Click image for larger version

Name:	101MOOSEBEARWELCOME.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	38535 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #6
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Hi PB enjoy! You should have fun gathering all kinds of information here and the people are very friendly.
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Welcome aboard Paul!

I'm just across the Red River in Fargo ND
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:13 AM   #8
hodad66
Beachside Member
hodad66 doesn't litterhodad66 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3
hodad66 is offline   Reply With Quote