Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-29-2015, 11:04 PM   #12856
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
Blah, the contest is over - "Sorry! The Celebrated Series Contest has ended early due to technical difficulties."

The most I got is 45% off.
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 AM   #12857
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
I think if everyone sends a letter to customer service complaining, we're more likely to see some kind of code in compensation. I sent in mine.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2015, 12:21 AM   #12858
Kog
Enthusiast
Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, iThing kobo app
The most I got was 35%, and only a few of those.

Here are some 30%, 25%, 20% and 10% coupons that I won't use. Have fun.

Spoiler:
30%
ZWMUSB
D5ENWM
PDM6KW
T6YMFE
5JFSF6
JMJLVJ
NZNQ7M
SRJ2MP
V8BXRR
4GR6Q5
NGWW7V
AEWTPY

25%
V3JXNX
MT64CZ
B93VE8
RVX37M
Z3W9YM
8LZNKN
NPZQQV
54RNSX
UK954Z
8ULZF7
WYCE8B
HJFVQZ
VMVV3T
2HBMPR
MQCM8C
9QU34G
ZFDPFR
QYFHE8
VDX7ZF
PQAACF
88SQMF
L3FKMV
TBJJWC
S7SYFL
JM6V9H

20%
2SLBP9
JBJE2Q
VGDT86
FTUMDM
PHJNZH
5ZAXFS
NSVHRT
FKX69R
CDRZHU
UGJHPJ
YAUHV3
J3XDBW
SQS4AY
MAXQNS
BNAXQ8
VBKA5G
HM6T8V
NBFAP7
SCD7CV
CCM2KZ
V37VBU
K9VYRC
3L9UKP
NP6GHK
4XB47Y

10%
56UPSL
3XZYMP
SCJULV
39GDZJ
S7YC9J
CFAQ93
G7FB7A
FDNPH4
NWGTJ7
9Y93ZY
CRFDRB
TF7G6U
BPM7XA
UEKBFQ
QL7FG6
WSA2XK
E27TVG
XZTBXF
W9HP8N
JMT7SZ
A27MNR
Kog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 04:58 AM   #12859
lsn
Enthusiast
lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
65%
V93MVT

55%
NLJ5EK

45%
26N2G4
72GX85
H72N2H
QYU9N8
lsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:27 AM   #12860
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
I think if everyone sends a letter to customer service complaining, we're more likely to see some kind of code in compensation. I sent in mine.
Is there a way to simply send a letter to customer service? When I try to fill out a complaint, the only option I get is to contact kobo by phone.
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2015, 08:37 AM   #12861
lsn
Enthusiast
lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimars View Post
Is there a way to simply send a letter to customer service? When I try to fill out a complaint, the only option I get is to contact kobo by phone.
I have been using help@kobobooks.com for problems with books.
lsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 09:29 AM   #12862
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I sent a letter to customer service using their web site, and you have to play around with the choices to get a chance to send it by email. I don't remember what I ultimately selected, but it had to do with it being a Kobo web problem.

It's not a pleasant site to try to work through.

I did get a canned response yesterday, and this morning got a 100% off coupon.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:11 AM   #12863
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I sent a letter to customer service using their web site, and you have to play around with the choices to get a chance to send it by email. I don't remember what I ultimately selected, but it had to do with it being a Kobo web problem.

It's not a pleasant site to try to work through.

I did get a canned response yesterday, and this morning got a 100% off coupon.
100% coupon?
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:31 AM   #12864
Wolfe
Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Wolfe knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kobo Glo
I received this 40% codes which hopefully someone can use. They may only work in Australia though and they expire on 30 April.

HF96P
RZG8Z
W7553
DGYXY
U3286
Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:39 AM   #12865
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
Using the same discount on multiple tabs just worked for me (stumbled upon it by accident this time, I thought they took care of that useful bug months ago).
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 11:57 AM   #12866
Mura35
Mammarella
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A friend sent these codes my way this morning, but I am all set with my purchases. Hopefully, someone will be able to use them

25%
UP4PX8
KURAZG
4B62UF

30%
WHEAQN
6TGN3P
CSY9Y8
TRQ8PT
Old 04-30-2015, 12:33 PM   #12867
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan A View Post
100% coupon?
Yup.

Took a bit, but found a book on my "Too Expensive" Amazon wishlist to use it on at Kobo.

I did get it free.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #12868
zelda.owns.link
Evangelist
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
Yup.

Took a bit, but found a book on my "Too Expensive" Amazon wishlist to use it on at Kobo.

I did get it free.
The ones I have gotten in the past work on multi-tab, and now that Afghanistan has been updated to the new checkout, they work there on publishers not discountable in Canada, USA, UK, etc the coupons from the contest normally don't work on.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 12:55 PM   #12869
Kim W
Connoisseur
Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kim W ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I sent customer service an email too and got a 100% off promo code. Thanks for the tip!

There's this $20 ebook I've been wanting which I didn't want enough for the 90% coupon but will definitely go for when it's free.
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 01:08 PM   #12870
Mura35
Mammarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda.owns.link View Post
The ones I have gotten in the past work on multi-tab, and now that Afghanistan has been updated to the new checkout, they work there on publishers not discountable in Canada, USA, UK, etc the coupons from the contest normally don't work on.
Thanks for letting us know! I think Afghanistan can expect a mass invasion of all kinds of cool people next month

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals