Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 07-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #121
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Patricia... you can't fight it. You know you want to.

Just grow the beard and get it out of your system.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #122
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
That bloke on the left in the first photo...the mature fella...that's actually Zelda.

I bet you libidinous males that have been fawning over Zelda's bathtub avatar all feel a little bit silly right now.

Cheers,
Marc
There was a Bathtub?? Man I do feel silly

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #123
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
Heck, Zelda, It always happens that way. You get to be a moderator and you go ahead and grow a beard.

Happens every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
S***! If that's so, then I'll resign!
you mean alex didn't warn you about that patricia ?? i'm surprised it hasn't happened to you already. i was clean-shaven until friday morning, and just look at me friday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
There was a Bathtub?? Man I do feel silly

JJ
:extreme rolleyes:
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apéro, duck!, meetup, mobileread, paris