Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #91
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
I'll get win8 the way most will get it -- when I buy a new PC.

My days of installing new OS for kicks are over. Too old fah dat sh--.

Anyway, I think the even numbered windows are to be avoided, right?
Barty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #92
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I'll get win8 the way most will get it -- when I buy a new PC.

My days of installing new OS for kicks are over. Too old fah dat sh--.

Anyway, I think the even numbered windows are to be avoided, right?
Like odd-numbered Star Trek movies?
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #93
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
No.
Link to Chrome browser on iTunes store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome/id535886823
Not *really* Chrome. It's some Chrome services wrapped around the standard iPad browser. Like DolphinHD on Android is just the stock Browser at its core.

Chrome, Opera or Firefox on Android actually run under their own engines.

Last edited by GreenMonkey; 08-14-2012 at 03:08 PM.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote