Old 04-24-2024, 09:39 AM   #1
celinego
Connoisseur
celinego began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 7; Kindle Fire HD10; iPhone6s; Windows 10 HP Pavilion; Nexus 7
Help with Calibre Jobs please

Hi,

A simple thing perhaps.

I got 2 emails from Amazon UK yesterday saying they couldn't deliver a document I'd sent (then the blurb about the criteria for doing so correctly).

It was a mobi doc, however I sent lots yesterday and I must have realised and converted it to epub, well before getting the Amazon email, as none of my docs from yesterday are mobi now.

I have no way of knowing which title mobi or epub it was as Amazon email don't include the title.

Furthermore, my Calibre is set that it clears all jobs as soon as I close down so I have no way to see the jobs from yesterday.

Is there a way to do this so I can recover the title? Or is there a way I can set Calibre to retain and show all jobs for a few days ... this is because it can take hours AFTER the wrong doc is sent to receive the Amazon email. And that's what's happened in this case.

Failing that, any other ideas for finding out the doc title? I've already asked Amazon who say they can't access emails which isn't what I was asking them. I merely asked them what doc title triggered their email to me as it must be somewhere on their servers. But as usual, not their problem!

Many thanks .... nephtine
celinego is offline   Reply With Quote