Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
Invalid Library Error

Today I added some books to my library and transferred them to my old Cybook (I currently use a Sony 505). A few hours later I reopened the program and accepted the upgrade to 6.43. Now I am getting the following error...

An invalid library exists at Z:\Debby\My Documents\Calibre Library- Boys, delete it before trying to move the existing library. Error: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'Z:\\Debby\\My Documents\\Calibre-Boys\\metadata.db'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\wizard\__init__.py", line 481, in move_library
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 460, in __init__
File "site-packages\calibre\library\database2.py", line 444, in connect
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'Z:\\Debby\\My Documents\\Calibre Library- Boys\\metadata.db'

Windows 7 (64 bit)

I have tried to copy the library to the C drive but I still get the same error. I also checked that nothing else is using the file and rebooted the machine.

The library was fine up until I put I hooked up the Cybook. Not certain if that is the cause, or the upgrade.

Any one have an idea?

Thank you!
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote