Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-14-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Two new free ebooks in the Baen Library

http://www.webscription.net/showprod...&SEName=harald

http://www.webscription.net/showprod...Name=resonance

Free, DRM free, and in lots of formats
(Ebookwise/Mobi/Kindle/Epub/Lit/LRF/RTF/HTML)

I highly recommend Resonance - very original.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Lovely -- but the download links seem to be broken. Every time I click on the download link, it takes me to the sign-in screen, even though I'm already logged in.

OK -- tried again. It's the links for the unzipped files (all formats) that are taking me to the sign-in screen. The links for the zip files work just fine.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Baen-newFreebies.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	283.5 KB
ID:	32316  

Last edited by Elsi; 07-14-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Links worked fine for me .... but is Resonance new? I'm sure I've had it for a long time...yep, since last March...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
is Resonance new? I'm sure I've had it for a long time...yep, since last March...
But it is "newly free"
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
You misunderstand - I got if free back in March. Perhaps it was only on the author's website, then? Not just a PDF, I have a mobipocket version (and don't use pirate sites).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #6
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
for reminding me Baen's free library !
I downloaded a bunch of titles, and maybe will start series (like Honor Harrington's as I picked the first 2 of it !)
I had a bit of work to do to convert the Lit version to Prc (I didn't like the look of the initial Mobipocket, as often, for instance the Multiformat version from Fictionwise ), but now, I think I have enough books for the summer holiday !

Last edited by Idoine; 07-16-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote