Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-14-2015, 04:59 PM   #5836
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Hmm... the can of Monster I just bought is 15.5 fl. oz. The label on the back says 10 calories per 8 fl. oz, but then right next to that it says 25 calories per can.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 05:25 PM   #5837
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hmmm. Maybe Monsters can't do arithmetic?
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:56 PM   #5838
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Hmm... the can of Monster I just bought is 15.5 fl. oz. The label on the back says 10 calories per 8 fl. oz, but then right next to that it says 25 calories per can.
Post a picture and see if it goes viral.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 10:58 PM   #5839
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lol, I'll have to get another can, cause I tossed that one in the recycling bin hours ago.
Old 05-21-2015, 02:36 AM   #5840
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Old 05-21-2015, 01:00 PM   #5841
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I couldn't relax -- I kept expecting a loud BANG or startling scene at the end! Other than that, yeah, the scenes are very relaxing. His voice, not so much!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 01:12 PM   #5842
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
ROFL! I'm so relaxed that I may self-destruct.
dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #5843
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Heinz has started making mustard and French's now has their own ketchup. Has WWIII started?
Old 06-02-2015, 01:29 PM   #5844
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

So wait, how did the immortal Baku of Star Trek Insurrection maintain such a small population? The large number of kids shown indicates that they're not using birth control. I can only conclude that their accident-related mortality rate must be insane.

"Uncle Louis fell off a cliff. Grandma got her head stuck in the tractor."

Last edited by Dylrob; 06-02-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:51 PM   #5845
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
If you combine plants and zombies, would you end up with zombies that can just grow in the ground and then sprout behind your protective barriers?
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #5846
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Old 06-03-2015, 06:30 AM   #5847
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
This one time, at band camp, I ...
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #5848
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Death Risk Calculator

This test is really designed for residents of the UK, as it's based on medical information gleaned from UK medical records, but assuming that the difference between residents of the Kingdom and the Colonies is not all that great, I took the test and discovered that my Ubble age is 66 years. That means I get to keep breathing for another year, maybe as long as four! Yay! (An "Ubble age" of 66 means that you will most likely die between 62 and 69 years of age.)

http://www.ubble.co.uk/risk-calculator/
Old 06-04-2015, 01:50 PM   #5849
dow
Addict

Woo hoo! I'm 52, and my ubble age is 40. My five-year risk of dying is 0.9%, or one chance in 100. Not sure what that info will get me, but now I know. Thanks!
Old 06-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #5850
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
This test is really designed for residents of the UK, as it's based on medical information gleaned from UK medical records, but assuming that the difference between residents of the Kingdom and the Colonies is not all that great, I took the test and discovered that my Ubble age is 66 years. That means I get to keep breathing for another year, maybe as long as four! Yay! (An "Ubble age" of 66 means that you will most likely die between 62 and 69 years of age.)

http://www.ubble.co.uk/risk-calculator/
They were talking about this on Sky News this morning. Wasn't going to try it, as I'm afraid of what it will say...

I'll post back if I pluck up the courage (after a stiff drink, probably).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
man boobs, skippy the bush kangaroo, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness