Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #1
Wario
Connoisseur
Wario began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello

I have been reading this forum over 2 months now. Now that I have bought my Sony PRS-505 reader. Finding it easy to use, and enjoy reading from it.

This is my 2nd post, only notice the Introduce thread now

Come from South East of England. Only started reading books over 6 months ago, and can't believe the amount of books that I have read in that time.

I am only 2nd book on my PRS-505, by Terry Brooks 'Shannara Prequel - The First King Of Shannara'.

I won't say that I have a favourite book, as read more book/ebooks it get harder and harder to decided. But so far the only book that mad me laugh the most was 'White Tiger' by Aravind Adiga. (Pinky madam ).

The main reason why I bought the PRS-505, I don't want the physical books, they only sit under my bed after reading them, even if I lead them out they come back after few weeks .

The first book that started it all for me was 'Centurion' by Simon Scarrow. Didn't know at the time, that it was a serial of books, and Centurion was the current last one. So went out and bought the other seven books. After finsihed them try to find out there was any more, but won't be untill August 2009, and it won't be on ebook.

That all for now.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Thanks for finally dropping in to say "Hi!" If you like funny, be sure to try some of Terry Pratchett's Discworld books.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Wario and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Hello wario, and welcome to Mobileread.

You'll find lots of sci fi here..enjoy!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote