Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
REB 1200

Hey again, the buyer for the REB1200 backed out, so it's still for sale. In fact it's boxed up and ready to ship.

Reb1200 color eBook reader, with power supply, manual, CF card, detachable cover, 2 batteries.

Upgraded to the 3.3 firmware. Works like a charm with the REB Librarian software.

Batteries in good shape - new old stock purchased just a few years ago from the supplier in, I believe, New Mexico or Arizona.

Asking US$100 plus shipping, firm.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
Hey again, the buyer for the REB1200 backed out, so it's still for sale. In fact it's boxed up and ready to ship.

Reb1200 color eBook reader, with power supply, manual, CF card, detachable cover, 2 batteries.

Upgraded to the 3.3 firmware. Works like a charm with the REB Librarian software.

Batteries in good shape - new old stock purchased just a few years ago from the supplier in, I believe, New Mexico or Arizona.

Asking US$100 plus shipping, firm.
I never backed out (if referring to me). However, I never received the PM or email about the battery. I don't think it could get here in time now, as I'm leaving the U.S. July 27.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2009, 12:39 PM   #3
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I never backed out (if referring to me). However, I never received the PM or email about the battery. I don't think it could get here in time now, as I'm leaving the U.S. July 27.

Don
Oh no Don, not you! I know you'd never do that. Someone else said they'd take it as-is before I had a chance to do a check-out.

For you I had actually posted that I was willing to swap it out with one of my new old stock batteries, and it turned out Janet's were just a new and working fine. I should have sent it as a PM I guess instead of posting it to the original thread, but I tend to reply by the same means the question is asked, pm to pm, forum to forum. Sorry about that!
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote