Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Song got frozen on download.

I purchased 3 songs within 60 seconds and, apparently, the song got frozen in the download queue to my KFHD7-32.

It appears in the Cloud. However, after trying over 10 times, resetting the KFHD7-32 and calling Amazon the song shows it downoaded from the Cloud each time but never appears on the Device.

Amazon gave me credit for it and I deleted it from my PC. Amazingly, it still shows it is in my Cloud on the KFHD7-32. I presume it will be stuck there for the rest of eternity.

Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what is the work around?

In the future I will only purchase one song at a time and wait at least 60 minutes to download another.

I found the answer: I edited out all non-alpha characters from the Album Title and then synced it to the KFHD32-7. Then the song showed on my device. I had purchased it a second time from Amazon after they gave me a credit.

Last edited by sirmaru; 02-24-2013 at 02:11 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote