Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
harry88
harry88 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Transferring files to new computer

I have a Sony PRS-T1 reader. I have the Reader for PC program on my old computer (Windows Vista). The reader and the old computer both contain the same books (which I purchased from various online stores) and the same articles (which I imported from various folders on the computer).

On my new computer (Windows 7), I have copied all the data files from my old computer, installed the Reader program, and imported the books, which I found as .epub files in the My documents\My books\Reader folder. However, how do I find and import the articles into the Reader program? Should there be a database file somewhere containing the articles, or an index file pointing to the original .pdf files?
harry88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:27 AM   #2
AndersOfDenmark
AndersOfDenmark began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Maybe it's not clear what you mean exactly... You write that you installed the Reader program and imported the files, and to me it seems that your question is: "How do I import the files to the Reader program?"

So you're asking how to do something you've already done? Or is my reading comprehension off here?
AndersOfDenmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert