Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Can't buy Kindle Books at Amazon!

Is anyone else having this issue?
Someone odd's going on in the Kindle Store. It seems almost every Kindle book is suddenly not available.

I'm getting

This title is not available for customers from:
United States

It doesn't matter what publisher or self published they all give me the same message.

Is anyone having this issue? I don't even need to be logged in to my account to see the message.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Not just you - it's starting to be reported in the amazon.com kindle forums.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Not just you - it's starting to be reported in the amazon.com kindle forums.
This is a huge I've never seen anything like this. My first thought was "uh oh now what? Not another Agency dispute." but then I saw it was even self published titles and checked my three browsers then my hubby's account and not being logged in before I panicked.

Wow just think about how much sales they are losing!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
And I pity the poor folks who are only now hearing about the Harry Potter books, only to see "not available in the US" - that's going to lead to a lot of screaming
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
And I pity the poor folks who are only now hearing about the Harry Potter books, only to see "not available in the US" - that's going to lead to a lot of screaming
Very true! I am just glad I was able to grab the freebies of the day before it went down.
Advert
Old 03-27-2012, 03:31 PM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Wow just think about how much sales they are losing!
Heads will most definitely roll.

It'd be hilarious if this had something to do with the whole Pottermore account "linking" hoobie-whatie.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Heads will most definitely roll.

It'd be hilarious if this had something to do with the whole Pottermore account "linking" hoobie-whatie.
According to the Kindle forums it's something to do with the buy box not working. Kind of humorous the 50 threads popping up over there. Everyone is blaming Pottermore over there of course!

I think it's the paperbacks taking their revenge!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
I bought some books earlier today without problem. Must have just happened
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 03:39 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I think it's the paperbacks taking their revenge!
Last I heard, there were far too many idealistic differences between the Trade and Mass Market factions for Paperbacks to mount this sort of offensive.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Last I heard, there were far too many idealistic differences between the Trade and Mass Market factions for Paperbacks to mount this sort of offensive.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:08 PM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer

I think it's all better now. For me anyway.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Seems to be fixed now! Wow it was almost a little over two hours it went down.

Last edited by Blossom; 03-27-2012 at 04:46 PM.