Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-11-2011, 09:22 AM   #16
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Expelled by Clayton Spann

The Life and Death of Bayou Billy by C.L. Bevill

Heku (The Heku Series) by T.M. Nielsen

The Awakening of Humanity by Benjamin Creme

The Smoke Dragon by Shane Jiraiya Cummings

Soul View by Jeff Inlo

Miss Anna's Frigate by Jens Kuhn

I Witch: The Powers of the Blood and the Heart by Erin Munday

Oprah Down Under by Brian Lawrenson

Last edited by arcadata; 05-11-2011 at 09:25 AM.
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:37 AM   #17
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Power of PAO:How To Go From Victim of Circumstance to Master of Your Destiny by Joe Champion

The Blurting Beetles of Baloogo Loogo (Super Monkey Group) by Mathew Ferguson

Synsunder by Ami Braverman

A Guiding Light (Sudden Dearth) by Gerard A. Whitfield

The Fourth World (The Legend of the Locust) by Laurence Moroney

Xenolith by A. Sparrow

Peregrin by A. Sparrow

Looking For Ward by Laurel Osterkamp

Apocrypha Sequence: Deviance by Shane Jiraiya Cummings

The Watchers from within Moments, Revealed by Mark Paul Jacobs
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 09:45 AM   #18
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer

Garbage!Monster!Burp! by Tom Watson

Acupressure Guide For Relieving Hangovers by MobileReference

The Book of Talismans, Amulets and Zodiacal Gems by William Thomas

The Ancient Lands:WarriorQuest, Search for the Ifa Scepter by Jason McCammon

There's No Place Like Homecoming:A Dorothy Gale Prequel (The New Wizard Of Oz) by Lacy Maran

The Thorn (The Chronicles of Gan) by Daron Fraley

Spooks And Magic (Alana Weatherbee) by Jack Sorenson

Space Opera and Planetary Romance Reader Guide (Blue Tyson's SF Guides) by Blue Tyson

Advantage Disadvantage by Yale R. Jaffe

Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
Old 05-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #19
bbriand
Enthusiast
bbriand began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thanks! I "bought" everyone so far. Nice to see someone else having a slow day at work
bbriand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:58 AM   #20
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer

The Ultimate Investment, Achieving Life's Highest Returns, An Allegory by H. Bradley Stucki

Astra: Synchronicity by Lisa Eskra

Lumps by Ian Woodhead

Snapdragon Alley (Dragon City Trilogy) by Tom Lichtenberg

101 Tips for Traveling with a Vampire by Joleene Naylor

Stealing Flowers by Edward St Amant

HOW TO WRITE CLEARLY. RULES AND EXERCISES ON ENGLISH COMPOSITION by M.A. REV. EDWIN A. ABBOTT

Comedy. Memoirs of a bar steward (Part One: 14th-25th August: From the city to inside the Queens Legs.) by Scott Evans

Henry Burp - Mind Your Manners by Mike Winn

The Handbag's Tale by Louis Bertrand Shalako
Advert
Old 05-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #21
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
Thank you very much. You made my day!
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #22
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I...love you, man. I think Amazon is thinking about revoking my "one-click buy" button rights.

I also was disappointed that "Mayne Attraction" wasn't about Kenny Mayne, the ESPN dude.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:47 AM   #23
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
I think "bunch" is too mild a word for a fantastic list like this. Thank you, thank you!
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #24
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
For people who don't want mobi formats, several of those books (including "Zombie Nights") are available for DRM-free epub/pdf formats on GoodReads:

http://www.goodreads.com/ebooks
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:55 PM   #25
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbriand View Post
Thanks! I "bought" everyone so far. Nice to see someone else having a slow day at work
I don't feel quite so guilty now for having done the exact same thing.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #26
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Unfortunately, I can no longer buy the books at work. Since Amazon started offering that cloud storage, my workplace blocks purchases. I can shop all I want, but can't click buy (or even put something in my cart). I really hope they fix this soon!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #27
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Thanks very much
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #28
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
Thanks! I didn't get them all, but I did get about 25 of them.
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #29
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
In a rare display of self-control, I only got 15 of them.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #30
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
THANKS VERY MUCH. I've grab gobs of them. I will sort it out later - if my k3 doesn't run out of room.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote