Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
donschjr
donschjr is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Nook HD+
edit metadata problem

I have the latest edition of Calibre and have run in to a problem. I can't edit metadata individually. When I try to edit individually the I can't do anything with Calibre and have to use task manager to close the program. The program worked fine until last night when I wanted to change a cover and couldn't do it. I've tried a repair install with no luck. Download metadata and covers works with no problems.
donschjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
try rebooting your computer.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2010, 09:17 AM   #3
donschjr
donschjr is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle, Nook HD+
I have tried rebooting.
donschjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
then do an uninstall delete c:|program files\calibre2, reboot and reinstall
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote