Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 07-15-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Go For The Body. v1. 15 July 07

ADDITION: Released under a Creative Commons license at
http://www.munseys.com/detail/mode/author/ed_lacy
Version 2.0 reflects this.

(Reformatted by me to my specifications.)

Another hard-boiled noir paperback thriller, this one with a fight theme.

I haven't read this one, so I can't tell you much about it. I've done some research on Lacy, howeveer, and have found that opinions are often mixed within academia. Many mystery fans and writers appreicate his work. He won an Edgar Award for for best mystery for one of his novels.

Many of his themes revolve around boxing, an area that he specialized in and enjoyed writing about.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-27-2008 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Changed from pt. 9 to pt. 10 on Paragraph attribute - Added Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:36 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Paragraph attribute now set to point 10

See main upload for explanation
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert