Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-17-2014, 02:39 AM   #1
avisser
avisser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Unhappy Bought my Kobo in France, can I change the store?

I really don't want to read books in French.
It currently defaults to the Fnac store. How do I change this?

My understanding from the searching I've done so far is that I should change the directory from Fnac to Kobo but I don't know how to do that.
avisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 05:23 AM   #2
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
You should change the affiliate from fnac to, say, kobo in affiliate.conf (you'll find it in the .kobo file, that's a hidden one).
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2014, 10:47 AM   #3
vandafc
Connoisseur
vandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texanvandafc might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
You should change the affiliate from fnac to, say, kobo in affiliate.conf (you'll find it in the .kobo file, that's a hidden one).
And by doing this, you will see the cover of the book you're currently reading ;-)
vandafc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
english, fnac, french, kobo, language