Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:05 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Sony Reader PRS-500s: - SOLD!

BOTH UNITS SOLD TO ONE PERSON

MAKE ME AN OFFER!

No scratches on either unit. Comes with all materials, including boxes Will sell separate or together. (I'm going to keep one AC charger, however.)

OR: If you wish to trade (and I'll add some cash), I'm interested in the Cybook Gen3.

Leave a response here or email me at:
cabellpeake@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-26-2008 at 08:37 PM. Reason: completely rewritten
Old 04-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you decided to buy a 505, Don?
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Have you decided to buy a 505, Don?
Hi, Harry:

Yes, I actually bought the 505 two weeks ago, when I came back to U.S. (I'll be here probably another 7-10 days at the most). So, at this moment, I have THREE Sony Readers!

I do like the Gen3 and all that you've written about it, but I can't afford another unit to have at this time. Plus, I'm actually battling with myself on the viability of having two great - but different - units.

I'm also thinking about the Ebookwise 1150 in order to do some reading in bed at night. But...who knows.

Don
Old 04-23-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
For the AC charger, don't normal Sony PSP chargers work for the 500 too? I seem to remember it does for mine
Old 04-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by simond View Post
For the AC charger, don't normal Sony PSP chargers work for the 500 too? I seem to remember it does for mine
There was a discussion on this, but there was (I think?) compatibility issues on certain PSP chargers for the 500.

I already have this AC charger and it works fine.
Advert
Old 04-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
There was a discussion on this, but there was (I think?) compatibility issues on certain PSP chargers for the 500.
I've never heard of one.

Except for the PSP chargers that don't have the round DC connector, that is.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:27 PM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Hi, Harry:

Yes, I actually bought the 505 two weeks ago, when I came back to U.S. (I'll be here probably another 7-10 days at the most). So, at this moment, I have THREE Sony Readers!

I do like the Gen3 and all that you've written about it, but I can't afford another unit to have at this time. Plus, I'm actually battling with myself on the viability of having two great - but different - units.
No, that's completely understandable. My main reason for buying the Gen3 is that I decided a while ago to make the MobiPocket format my personal "standard" (because I think it has the best chance of any deciated eBook format for long-term "survival") and the Gen3 uses MobiPocket. The 505 is an excellent reader.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:44 PM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

Make me an offer! -- Up for grabs!!!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:38 AM   #9
rixkix
rixkix began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
PM sent
Old 05-02-2008, 10:47 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

THREAD CLOSED.

BOTH UNITS SOLD.

THANK YOU.

Don

Closed Thread