Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Passwords etc

Is there any way to enter your e-mail & password at the B&N site while on the Nook? I can get to My B&N but can't figure out how to add my e-mail addy or the password. It says to enter them but I don't know how to bring up the keyboard to do it

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-03-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
reneemitt
reneemitt began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 3g+wifi
Assume you are using the web browser to see the "my b&n page"... make that section of the web page visible in the touch screen window (may require scrolling) then if you touch in the "box" in the browser for username - a keyboard should pop up in the touch screen at the bottom of your nook. I think you have to hit submit or enter and then touch the password field and a keyboard should re-pop there as well giving you a chance to enter your password.
reneemitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I Found it thanks.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-03-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
KAT1
KAT1 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook simple touch and Nook HD+
I just bought my nook hd+. When typing in my password I noticed the letters and numbers are shown right before they become the customary dot. Anyone standing near can write down my password as it changes to dots. Is there a way to fix this?
KAT1 is offline   Reply With Quote