Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-26-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Kindle, version 1 for sale

Originally bought in March of 2008.

Excellent condition, lovingly and gently used. I bought it as a spare, I want to make that clear. I would never part (as long as it holds up) my original K1

Comes with all original packing, and accessories. Also, a 4 GB SanDisk Ultra 2 SD card.

$250, US, firm. You pay shipping, prob around $10 anywhere in the US, priority.

Why am I selling? Because, as noted, I have 2. Now I want a netbook, and this is the easiest way. It may not pay for the whole thing, but its a huge start.

I do not have a paypal account. If you are seriously interested, please PM me for further details.

Thanks!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-26-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Shipping info. -------- "Ended," as quoted. -- Dr. Drib
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #2
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
Wish I saw this a few days ago! I got my girlfriend an ipod touch so she could share my books with me (and she's younger and has perfect eyesight!)

Of course she's not the big book nerd I am and probably appreciated the ipod more.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2009, 12:57 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
Wish I saw this a few days ago! I got my girlfriend an ipod touch so she could share my books with me (and she's younger and has perfect eyesight!)

Of course she's not the big book nerd I am and probably appreciated the ipod more.
I think you made the right choice here. Bet she loves you even more now!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:41 AM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
If I had 250 I'd be pm'ing you... LOL. Oh, well, next year tax time, maybe.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
If I had 250 I'd be pm'ing you... LOL. Oh, well, next year tax time, maybe.
never mind, it still might be here!!
Advert
Old 05-26-2009, 01:55 AM   #6
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Nah, it'll be gone in a couple of days, if it takes that long.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Nah, it'll be gone in a couple of days, if it takes that long.

From your lips to God's ear.......Netbook here I come!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:13 AM   #8
AlexM
AlexM began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1 (Have 2)
Hi,
I sent you a PM. Hope you got it. Bruce
AlexM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:25 AM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

email sent. Thanks for looking.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #10
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
I *knew* I should have stayed up late last night! This is the second K1 I've missed out on. If the sale falls through, keep me in mind.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Ended, pending payment and approval.

Thanks everyone!