Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #31
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
House is one show I'm currently enjoying that made me feel like I was living under a rock.

Tompe - Wonderfalls was cancelled after only 4 episodes were broadcast... Is a favorite of mine...

Only bad thing about Scrubs getting picked up for another season is that we still don't get to know the janitors name... Which is to be revealed on the series finale...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #32
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Tompe - Wonderfalls was cancelled after only 4 episodes were broadcast... Is a favorite of mine...
Aha. Maybe more episodes were finished in post production and sent to reviewers (and therefore available on the net). I seem to remember that good versions of the last episodes only appeared after the DVD release (which I of course own) but the rest was available. Maybe time to watch all the episodes again.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2009, 06:56 PM   #33
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Aha. Maybe more episodes were finished in post production and sent to reviewers (and therefore available on the net). I seem to remember that good versions of the last episodes only appeared after the DVD release (which I of course own) but the rest was available. Maybe time to watch all the episodes again.
Hmm, dunno, I only saw them (The non-broadcast episodes) once the DVD was released.

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote