Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 01-26-2015, 01:03 PM   #61
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post

Sigils report: Style classes in HTML files No entry in the 'Found in' for that case
That's what I use now, but if Calibre had this report I wouldn't have to use Sigil. It would be so nice to do everything in Calibre instead of switching between Calibre and Sigil.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:08 PM   #62
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Surely if the picture is grayscale the thumbnail will be gray, so it should be easy to spot gray scale images.

Use the Save button, which exports all data to a csv file, from where you can extract whatever you want using any spreadsheet program.
Yeah, I saw it (both). My intention for this was more like to have a sort column for the picture type in the report

I've seen the screenshot from eschwartz (thanks for this) regarding the link report
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 04:32 AM   #63
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallaci View Post
Do you (would you, could you) have plans to add a report that shows orphan classes used in html files that are NOT in the CSS?
Yeah, it will be in the next release, it's really part of collectimg the info for Styles, but I did not have time to implement the report page for it before the last release.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 10:00 AM   #64
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Yeah, it will be in the next release, it's really part of collectimg the info for Styles, but I did not have time to implement the report page for it before the last release.
Oh, joy! Thank you!
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:06 AM   #65
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
for Links report

Aside - the way the destination panel works, is what I would like in the viewer, the ability to see a footnote along with those adjacent - it's really useful in heavily footnoted books.

But even better was if the footnote contains an html link and I click on it the page is rendered in the destination panel - I'd love to see that in the viewer. The viewer leaps off to the default browser which I find to be a disruption - so I am less likely to click on them.

In two clicks I went from an academic critique of Jamie Dimon to Cornford's Being A Guide For The Young Academic Politician to Aesop's Belling the Cat fable.

That's the sort of thing that makes reading footnotes worthwhile - well it does for me

Added : Oh, yes whilst I was there I was able to sort out some misdirected links that I'd previously given up on.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 01-30-2015 at 04:42 AM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #66
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Kovid,
can you please add the description "horizontal tab" for u+0009 in characters report?

Best regards,
Armin
Old 04-07-2015, 12:09 PM   #67
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It shows "TAB" for me.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:45 PM   #68
Divingduck
Wizard

I can see it only at the bottom line right in the window but not in the listing. There is only the code point w/o name.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CharactersReport.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	153.2 KB
ID:	136943  
Old 04-07-2015, 11:10 PM   #69
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Oh you mean in the report, sure I'll add it.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:29 AM   #70
Divingduck
Wizard

Yes. Thanks a lot.