Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 07-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #31
LVD
Connoisseur
LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |2eason View Post
That sounds very promising. I'm eager to see the capabilities of it's PDF reader. Hopefully it'll give us a taste of what's to come on the up-coming V9.
V9 It will be developed on the basis of V3. But there are real difficulties at PVI with manufacture of big displays (9.7").

Even Vizplex - the display on V3 will have only 4 levels grey, instead of 8. Term of readiness of chip and new screen with 3-bit management is declared in 160 days.

We hope earlier to receive the big screens on plastic substrates from LG-Philips

Last edited by LVD; 07-28-2007 at 04:56 PM.
LVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:53 AM   #32
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...dpro/index.asp has a "Online Order" label, $329. Today I received an email from the marketing guys, telling it is available.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #33
Trono
Enthusiast
Trono began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by arivero View Post
http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...dpro/index.asp has a "Online Order" label, $329. Today I received an email from the marketing guys, telling it is available.
Has anyone placed the order yet??

I got the same e-mail, and have recived additional info:
---------------
Thanks for your mail. The V3 is our latest product which you can’t buy forms Shanghai or Beijing. I think you have two ways to get the device.

The first way is come to our company and gets one form our domestic sale department directly.

The other way is order from my department (oversea department). The order procedure as following

Firstly you provide us your information for delivery, including receiver/address/telephone number.
Secondly, we count the whole price (V3 price plus delivery fee), and offer you our bank account
Thirdly, you wire the payment to our bank account.
Fourthly, after we check your payment in our bank account, we'll send the product to you by Express mail. (the product will reach you within one week.)

Best regards,

------------------

I've provided them with address etc, and I'm now waiting for them to calculate the total price. I definitely want to buy, but I am a little concerned about making the pre-payment. However – they've been in business for quite some time now, so I guess there's no need to worry...? I'm also curious about cost of shipping and taxes (I live in Europe).
Trono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:54 AM   #34
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
@LVD

A rather long while agao there was talk of getting a sample unit of the V3 to me. Last I heard everything was "On Schedule", but I have not heard any news on this from you.

What's the status at the moment?
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:41 AM   #35
|2eason
Connoisseur
|2eason is on a distinguished road

Device: Tatung Tablet
I was quoted us$67 for shipping to the UK. Seems quite reasonable.
|2eason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:23 AM   #36
Trono
Enthusiast
Trono began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Same price to Norway - $67 for shipping all the way from China does'nt seem bad at all.

Adding up the price + taxes makes it quite a bit more expensive though. As far as I can see, the total of taxes amounts to $141 in Norway - that's an additional 36 % compared to the payment to Jinke (price + shipping), making the total $537 :-(

Last edited by Trono; 08-13-2007 at 03:51 AM.
Trono is offline   Reply With Quote