Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
Nina182B
Connoisseur
Nina182B began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Cybook Opus, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Thumbnail won't update/fresh

Just tried something else and it worked.. sorry, I'll try to delete this thread.
-----------------
I'm running the latest version of the Opus. I placed an ePub file generated from Calibre in the Opus. I didn't like the way the thumbnail pic looked so I made an edit to the picture. I generated the ePub file again (exact same name as the old ePub file). Problem is that after deleting the old ePub file out of the Opus and replacing it with the new one, Opus is still showing me the old thumbnail pic.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? I'd like to keep the same file name.

Last edited by Nina182B; 02-18-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Nina182B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Delete the ".t2b" file associated with the book; that's the thumbnail. The Opus will then recreate it with the changed cover image.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #3
Nina182B
Connoisseur
Nina182B began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, Cybook Opus, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Before I upgraded to the latest version, I was able to see the thumbnail files that Opus creates. But after upgrading, I don't see those anymore for the new epubs I put in the Opus. I only see them for the ebooks I placed in the Opus before the upgrade.

I ended up remaining the ePub file (adding an extra space) and it refreshed. Is there something I have to do to unhide the thumbnail files?
Nina182B is offline   Reply With Quote