Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
shelleyh
shelleyh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
FREE: 21 Days of Gratitude Challenge: Finding Freedom

My book, “21 Days of Gratitude Challenge” is FREE for 5 days from December 4th – 8th along with other Christian books that are either free or $0.99.

Plus I'm offering even MORE free gifts to anyone who reads the book and posts a review about it on their blog during the month of December. If you have read my book (or want to download it while it's free) and have a blog - don't miss out on these free gifts here: http://www.bodyandsoulpublishing.com/gifts

And please share this page with your friends and spread around some gratitude this holiday season by using the social sharing icons on the page!

~Thank you so much!~
Shelley
shelleyh is offline   Reply With Quote