Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Unofficial 2.1.1 on KT appears to keep most recent read book on home screen

Yay!

I recently bought a book on Kobobooks.com with my computer, and also added some previews to my library. I just went to sync my Kobo Touch via Wifi to receive the books, learning the title of the book I'm reading by heart first to prepare myself the huge search for where it went after all the new books infiltrate my homescreen...

But... during sync, I suddenly saw the second home screen book being replaced by the new book I bought, then the third home screen book cover became a preview... etc... only the second, third, fourth and fifth cover previews are now replaced, and the first one, the one I most recently read, stays right where it is!

I'm happy.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote