Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 05-28-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
horizen
horizen began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Hi. Thanks for having this place!

My name is Matt. I live in extreme northern CA on the coast just south of the OR border. I took the rash action of selling my Kindle DX and buying an Edge (EE) used.

I am pleased so far. The contrast on the reader side is much poorer but I'm loving the tablet functions. I have my decal girl burlwood applied, Ermine stable, etc. which only left introducing myself to the other survivors in the life raft.

I lurked on this forum and read a bunch on the original for a week. I almost canceled my auction when the store closed but I was so impressed by the sense of community and stubborn loyalty to the device that I stuck with the plan.

I look forward to helping to row the raft...wherever we want to take it. We will never be lost if we are content where we are.
horizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #2
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Hi there, welcome to the forums!

Did you have any problems registering your EE with the entourage site? Also, the official forums are back up for now, though I don't know if you can still register on them.

And I like the raft analogy
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hi Matt, I hope that you continue to enjoy your EE.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #4
horizen
horizen began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
no problem registering the device or the entourage store (for whatever that's worth now). But the site username/pass don't work for the forum, as other newbies have indicated.

Matt
horizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #5
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Thats too bad about the forums , at least you can browse them, and most people seem to be moving discussions over here anyway.

You wouldn't happen to be an android developer or guru or UB3R H4XX0R by chance would you? We could really use one to get this thing opened up software-wise lol.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Welcome, horizen!!

I admire your choice in ereaders!

Enjoy, and don't hesitate to ask questions or offer insights.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 04:41 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your new company, Matt. Very best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Welcome, Matt! We're nothing if not stubbornly loyal.

Glad you made your way here. It looks like this will be the main hang out for most of us when/if the other forum eventually goes down.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote