Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-11-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
file library location

Sorry to ask a possibly dumb question but I swear I have been looking for an answer for nearly an hour. Where has the "location of library" entry gone in the preferences general section of Calibre? I am trying to move the ebook library.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingo View Post
Sorry to ask a possibly dumb question but I swear I have been looking for an answer for nearly an hour. Where has the "location of library" entry gone in the preferences general section of Calibre? I am trying to move the ebook library.
If you go to the dropdown arrow next to the library icon and choose Switch/create library a window will pop up like the one attached. From here you can can move your library.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	library_location.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	62646  

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-11-2010 at 09:37 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert