Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 09:06 AM   #1
steve lawson
steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle
I'm Giving Away my Book!

For the next 3 days (Feb 16-18) I will be giving away my book; Giant Killers; Overcoming Obstacles and Seizing Opportunities, on Kindle. This is a limited time offer and I want to invite you to get your free download while supplies last! If you have already read it, please share it with your friends. I appreciate all your support and hope to use what God has taught me to help others.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you left a review on Amazon after you read Giant Killers if you haven't already. Thank you again for all your support!

Link to my book --- http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ATR9A2C/

Last edited by pdurrant; 02-16-2016 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Removed shortened URL
steve lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 10:45 AM   #2
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve lawson View Post
I want to invite you to get your free download while supplies last!
While ebook supplies last. That's cute.

If you run out, I'll make you a few million more copies for only a few cents each.
(See my sig for payment options.....)

Seriously though, thanks for the offer.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 11:36 AM   #3
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I picked one up. I hope that wasn't the last one. Of course APK will help you out if you need more copies.
Love the title by the way.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 12:07 PM   #4
charlyee
Book Addict
charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlyee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, iPad Air 2, Surface 3
I picked one up as well, can't wait to start reading it when I get home tonight.

Thank You
charlyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:05 PM   #5
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thank you. Looks interesting. My TBR list is approaching infinity, but who knows, it may seethe to the top.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:28 AM   #6
steve lawson
steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.steve lawson knows what's going on.

Hahaha. "While supplies last" I didn't even think about it when we posted this. My stupid mistake. I must have been thinking of the limited number of days. You can't exactly run out of electronic books
Thanks for checking it out. I hope you enjoy reading it.
Steve
steve lawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:19 PM   #7
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve lawson View Post
Hahaha. "While supplies last" I didn't even think about it when we posted this. My stupid mistake. I must have been thinking of the limited number of days. You can't exactly run out of electronic books
Thanks for checking it out. I hope you enjoy reading it.
Steve
It got our attention and that is what counts.
And yes, while supplies last at this price.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
business, leadership, ministry, self help, success