Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
LGN
Connoisseur
LGN is on a distinguished road

Device: ProMedia eReader, Sony PRS-600
Formatting

I was thinking about using basic formatting like bold, italic with the bare basic html commands to clean up the book and try to keep it as basic as possible. But Sigil changed those tags every edit into styles.

Is there a way to not have Sigil fiddle with the actual HTML or am I forced to use style sheets for basic formatting?

My aim is to have the html as clean as possible.
LGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:44 AM   #2
Perkin
Guru
Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.Perkin calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Kobo Aura HD, iPad (Marvin)
Instead of using the older <i> and <b> for italics/bold, use <em> for italics and <strong> for bold, they don't get replaced by sigil-styles.
Perkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert