Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 AM   #1
djchapple
djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.djchapple can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
Creating Collections in Calibre

I have just bought a Kindle 3 and I have started loading a large number of books. To assist me with the cataloging I have started using Calibre and so far I have only just scratched the surface.

I would like to create Collections using the Authors name as the title. I have read the instructions but I find it impossible to understand how to do this.

Are there any more details instructions/tutorials that can help me make better use of calibre?

Many thanks.
djchapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:22 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by djchapple View Post
I would like to create Collections using the Authors name as the title. I have read the instructions but I find it impossible to understand how to do this.
I don't have a Kindle but the easiest way of dealing with collections seem to be via the Kindle Collections plugin.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote