Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 06-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
DanielCoffey
Connoisseur
DanielCoffey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Looking for : "War for the Oaks" by Bull

I am trying to find a copy of Emma Bull : War for the Oaks in either .epub or .lrf format but am having no luck.

It was given away free by Tor at the end of 2008 in a time-limited offer which I missed and the download link has now been removed by Tor. If any of you who managed to snag a copy can remember if the T&C of the offer permitted sharing I would be most grateful to receive a copy.

Failing that, if you know a place I can buy it from, you would make my wife a very happy woman. It is one of her "desert island" books along with De Lint : Jack the Giant Killer and Hughart : Bridge of Birds.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.
DanielCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:32 AM   #2
DanielCoffey
Connoisseur
DanielCoffey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks for all the offers of help - my wife can now read War for the Oaks. Cheers!
DanielCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert