Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-17-2023, 11:05 AM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Comic app with OPDS

Title says it all. I've tried several comic apps on my Ipad, but none have OPDS support to get my Calibre books from my Mac.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 01:08 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
PocketBook has OPDS support.

BookFusion might be worth considering if you are willing to subscribe. It has a calibre plugin that lets you select a subset (or all) of your library to upload and make available in the BookFusion apps.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2023, 11:46 AM   #3
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
PocketBook has OPDS support.

BookFusion might be worth considering if you are willing to subscribe. It has a calibre plugin that lets you select a subset (or all) of your library to upload and make available in the BookFusion apps.
Thanks, I didn't know it let you read comics. I'll give it a try.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 06:48 AM   #4
tmrsm
tmrsm began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Title says it all. I've tried several comic apps on my Ipad, but none have OPDS support to get my Calibre books from my Mac.
You can try comicshare.
I thought it's the best comic reader.
tmrsm is offline   Reply With Quote