Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 05:03 AM   #16
Aladyleyna
Zealot
Aladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notes

Device: iPad 1
Sounds pretty interesting, but I do agree with Garrybuck. A lot of questions as to how this would actually work.

That being said, I'm kind of glad this wouldn't be catching on in my country. When I go to libraries, even when I'm reading ebooks, I still have to have paperback books around me, even if I'm not exactly looking at them. The ambiance needs to be there, otherwise it wouldn't feel like a library... just a computer lab.
Aladyleyna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookless, library