Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
gucky
gucky began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy
FBReader in landscape format

Hello,

I have a Tablet in 10 Zoll nd so i want to read Ebook in landscape Format with 2 Columns.
CAn anyone tell me how i can setup the FBReader to display this?

greetings

Gucky

Last edited by gucky; 07-05-2011 at 01:12 PM.
gucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #2
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
no clue. Sounds quite useless emulation of pbooks, anyway. You should get about same quantity of text or even less (thanks to extra margins). Holding the tablet as an open book too is more awkward than simply holding in portrait in one hand.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucky View Post
I have a Tablet in 10 Zoll nd so i want to read Ebook in landscape Format with 2 Columns.
The only ereader I know of that allows two columns, in landscape mode, is Cool Reader. You can get it here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cren...r3/cr3-3.0.46/

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gucky View Post
Hello,

greetings

Gucky
Don't think you can with FBReader.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 12:09 AM   #5
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
I like using the Nook for Android app in landscape mode to display two pages/columns at once on my 10.1 ASUS Transformer. It forces closes a lot and isn't even available to me (a Canadian )!

The latest version (v2.6.2) doesn't work too well under Honeycomb 3.1, so I reverted back to v2.5!!!! It still force closes (crashes), but usually just upon exit.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2011, 06:05 AM   #6
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
I like using the Nook for Android app in landscape mode to display two pages/columns at once on my 10.1 ASUS Transformer. It forces closes a lot and isn't even available to me (a Canadian )!

The latest version (v2.6.2) doesn't work too well under Honeycomb 3.1, so I reverted back to v2.5!!!! It still force closes (crashes), but usually just upon exit.
Hmmm, I haven't used the nook app much but am on 3.1 on my Xoom and latest version seems to work fine.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote