Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
oliverbrama
oliverbrama began at the beginning.

Device: prs600
sync help????

Hi,
I've been borrowing books from the library for my reader...it has worked well, until now. When I open the reader library on the computer it starts to sync, only it won't stop. It seems to have messed up the book I had borrowed (which I am in the middle of reading!!!) The reader just shows "sync reader" and under status it says processing...but I've had the reader hooked up to the computer for over an hour and it's not going anywhere. This is the second time i've tried now. when I try to open the book it says "protected file"
Does anyone have any suggestions? the file does actually work if I open it in adobe on the computer itself...just can't get at it from my reader, and the reader won't quit syncing...

Oliver
oliverbrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 03:10 AM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
I've had this happen to me a couple of times. Usually I just delete the book from my library. Then I download it again, and it syncs fine. Must be just a corrupt download.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert