Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-16-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
Sir Loyne
Connoisseur
Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Sir Loyne , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Aura One
Change Sleep Time

After ironing out a few wrinkles with sideloading books, my Aura One is as good as I hoped. To be perfectly honest I really only got it for the blue light reduction. Here's my question... setting the bedtime only offers times between 9pm and 3am. I leave the screen on automatic for both the brightness and the natural light, which works great. I was hoping I could set an earlier bedtime, maybe like 7pm, so the blue light reduction would start sooner. I've tried scrolling and swiping the bedtimes, but it seems like I'm stuck with 9-3. Am I just not doing something right?

Thanks in advance.

*NOTE: My title should read "Change Bed Time", but I can't edit the title.
Sir Loyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:40 AM   #2
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
I don't know the answer to your question but you could always simply change the time on the KA1 instead, making it think it's two hours later than it really is... not ideal, of course.
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-17-2016, 08:58 AM   #3
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 8, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Clara 2E
I would love this too! I work the night shift so no times work for that The only thing I have found is to change my time zone to some place on the opposite end of the world from me.

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote