Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #1
asdjones
asdjones began at the beginning.

Device: none
WordPress eCommerce

I have a new WordPress blog and am eager to turn a lot of my writings, including published books, into marketable "articles". WordPress suggests one of three ShopLocket, Shopify or Eewid? I just want to sell articles and some videos as well (all short things viewable on the smartphone). Should I go with one of these three? Which one is best for my needs. I do not need a new website, got that with WP. Originally, I had some PayPal codes for my other site and was going to use them on WordPress but got discouraged by some in terms of 'compatibility' with WP. All tips welcome.
asdjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:03 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved out of the General Discussion Forum and to the Writers' Corner Forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert