Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 02:11 AM   #1
xibalban
Connoisseur
xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.xibalban knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Smile Kobo Aura HD

Hi folks,

There is a Kobo Aura HD in "Onyx" Colour available at a very low price in this Canadian Store. It's a limited period offer and will end today. Also, the stock is limited.

Could someone be kind enough to grab one for me and ship it to my address in India? The Kobo Aura HD is not available here and will cost almost double if I choose to buy from the US Stores. I cannot directly buy it from the Canadian Store because they do not ship to India.

I will reimburse all expenses and will consider giving a commission for your trouble if you so desire.

Hoping for the best!!

UPDATE:
Please don't bother, I bought it myself - somehow. Anyway, thanks for the ignorance

Last edited by xibalban; 08-27-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Request Resolved!
xibalban is offline   Reply With Quote