Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Tasks app?

Is there a tasks app that allows me to import or sync the events on my calendar to it? I wish the native calendar app lets you put tasks instead of events

i'm on jelly bean
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:00 AM   #2
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
Is there a tasks app that allows me to import or sync the events on my calendar to it? I wish the native calendar app lets you put tasks instead of events

i'm on jelly bean
I use 2Do* on my iphone, and synch it with my toodledo.com account, which syncs with several other GTD-based apps, and, presumably, outlook.

I just got a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7, and it came with a calendar and task pad, but I'm a task list addict (not so much a task-doing addict ) so i looked around and found this free one today :

"DGT GTD & To-do List [Alpha]'
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.android.lite

It's supposed to sync with Toodledo, using this plug in:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....toodledo.demo
"DGT GTD Toodledo [Beta] sync

There's even a widget you can add, for $1.92.

(Hope these links work. I'm having a bugger of a time grabbing & pasting url 's from the Google play store. )

2Do is here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ays.android2do
( Not cheap, but it's $10 at Apple, and it's *really* good. And gorgeous.)

Last edited by Piper_; 07-21-2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: friggin autocorrect. :p
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I used to use Remember the Milk. It integrated well with the Google Calendar. They have a free app now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...milk.MobileRTM

They have forums and a large group of users, so it might be worth vising the website and giving it a try.

For people using Jelly Bean, like on the Nexus 7, you might want to look at the "Now" feature as it does reminders based on calendar entries. I just got Jelly Bean pushed to my phone!

Last edited by taming; 07-22-2012 at 12:12 AM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
thanks everyone
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:13 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I like gtask it's a good app that also syncs with Google tasks.

Todo is also good
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote