Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
SONY PRS-650 Red with cover

I am selling a Sony PRS-650 with the red, non-lighted cover. It's slightly used, and is in very good condition. Box and USB cord included. I am asking 175USD. Pictures below. Sorry the first one is blurry.

If you are willing to pay for the shipping, I will ship to you, USPS priority mail, insured. I accept Paypal only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sony startup.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	75948   Click image for larger version

Name:	sony cover.JPG
Views:	230
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	75949  

Last edited by vulcan_girl; 09-06-2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: clean up
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcan_girl View Post
I am selling a Sony PRS-650 with the red, non-lighted cover. It's slightly used, and is in very good condition. I am asking 175USD. Pictures below. Sorry the second one is blurry.

If you are willing to pay for the shipping, I will ship to you, USPS priority mail, insured. I accept Paypal only.
I've fixed the pictures for you.

JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I think I will buy it. Please allow me 24 hours to confirm.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just let me know what you decide.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
dtorbyn
dtorbyn began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi,

Is it still available?

Thx
dtorbyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
vulcan_girl
Groupie

I sent you a PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:43 PM   #7
vulcan_girl
Groupie

SOLD!