Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-01-2007, 09:36 PM   #1
fatalfunnel
fatalfunnel began at the beginning.

PDFRasterFarian Installation

Okay, I've now pulled out all of my hair. I've searched the forums, tried those solutions, all to no avail.
I've "installed" pdfrasterfarian as per the instructions, no context menu. I've tried some of the other tricks I've read about (folder locations, default reader, etc.)
I still have no context menu, nor any idea how to get any function out of this program. I have installed Autoimager, reset the date on the PC, and now I'm out of options.
Is there any reliable way to install this? I can't be the only one who's been here.
fatalfunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #2
fatalfunnel
fatalfunnel began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatalfunnel
Okay, I've now pulled out all of my hair. I've searched the forums, tried those solutions, all to no avail.
I've "installed" pdfrasterfarian as per the instructions, no context menu. I've tried some of the other tricks I've read about (folder locations, default reader, etc.)
I still have no context menu, nor any idea how to get any function out of this program. I have installed Autoimager, reset the date on the PC, and now I'm out of options.
Is there any reliable way to install this? I can't be the only one who's been here.
Problem solved!
I had "Scansoft PDF Create 4" installed. This created an entry in the context menu. Apparently this conflicted with pdfrasterfarian. Removed "Scansoft PDF Create 4", and now all is good.
fatalfunnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-01-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Great work!

I've probably got the same issue... with Scansoft OmniPage SE. Any ideas how to remove the context menu conflict without losing Scansoft also?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote