Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-19-2014, 10:37 AM   #1
canpolat
Connoisseur
canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Xodo
Arrow Book Binder

Hi,

I started hacking a command line utility to convert Google Documents to ePub for my own use and then decided to release it under a free license. Note that it's currently under active development.

Quote:
Book Binder is an ePub generation tool. It generates an ePub book from Google Documents and/or markdown files located in a Google Drive folder. When the content of your book is ready at a Google Drive folder (either as Google Documents or as markdown files) you can use Book Binder to convert that folder into an ePub. Book Binder requires a metadata file (in form of a Google Spreadsheet) to be able to successfully populate the ePub metadata.
The documentation is located at http://canpolat.viewdocs.io/bookbinder and the source code is at https://github.com/canpolat/bookbinder I hope to prepare a video showing it in action when I have the time.

I would love to have some feedback for my development roadmap. So, if you have any feature requests, I would like to hear them

Note: I'm not sure this is the correct sub-forum since this is not a reading or management utility, but the others didn't seem appropriate either.
canpolat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 03:52 PM   #2
canpolat
Connoisseur
canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.canpolat for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Xodo
Version 0.1.9 is released now:

* Footnotes are now enclosed in <div class="footnote"> tags.
* The images in Google Docs are now downloaded and added to the book.
canpolat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert