Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 12-26-2014, 03:00 AM   #1
Fajkowsky
Fajkowsky began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Classic
Exclamation Articles are moved bottom after creating periodical format

As you can see in attachment there is screenshot one of article in my periodical format and text is blending with navigation. I tried using css for html but there is no use.

I am generating files:
opf
ncx
toc

And using kindlegen to generate mobi.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-59791.gif
Views:	294
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	132932  
Fajkowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 07:23 PM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fajkowsky View Post
As you can see in attachment there is screenshot one of article in my periodical format and text is blending with navigation. I tried using css for html but there is no use.

I am generating files:
opf
ncx
toc

And using kindlegen to generate mobi.
Sorry--what software is that, that you're using to view the book/periodical, please? And can you provide us with a little more detail on your process? You did what to what? You started with X, and processed it how, and then what, put the OPF on KindleGen, or...?

Thanks. With some additional information, we may be able to help you. Oh, and, how are your body settings, please?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindlegen, navigation, periodical